1. Sometimes, God leads you to do difficult things, not because He wants to make your life difficult, but because He has breakthrough for you. He wants you show you that His grace is enough even if you don’t think you are.
2. It’s never too late for anything— to go back to God, to start reading books, to start studying, to start exercising— and you can start now.
3. There is so much rationality in not worrying.
4. God created you with many passions and talents and it glorifies and honors Him when you pursue them.
5. The hard times are just a part of your journey; they’re not your destination. There is always reason to have hope.
6. The words you say have power— in your life, and most especially, in other people’s lives.
7. Every moment you spend with people is an opportunity to be a light and encouragement.”